- Our Privacy Principles
- We process personal data in accordance with law and with transparency and fairness to you. Our data processing activities are conducted: 1) with your consent; 2) in order to fulfill our obligations to you; 3) for the legitimate purposes of operating our business, advancing innovation and providing a seamless customer experience; or 4) otherwise in accordance with law.
- We provide you with reasonable access along with the ability to review, correct, amend or delete the personal data you have shared with us.
- We only use personal data for the purposes described at the time of collection or for additional compatible purposes in accordance with law. We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is accurate, complete and current and we only collect personal data which is relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected. We will keep personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and then we will securely delete or destroy it.
- To protect personal data against unauthorized use or disclosure we implement strong information security controls in our own operations and offer market-leading products and solutions with high levels of data security protection.
- We acknowledge our potential liability for transfers of personal data among BEEVERYCREATIVE entities or to third parties. Personal data will only be shared when third parties are obligated by contract to provide equivalent levels of protection. BEEVERYCREATIVE is not responsible for any personal information you choose to share on the website.
- We are committed to resolving any concerns regarding your personal data.
- Definitions of key terms. It is important that you understand some of the key terms:
- Data of a personal nature: any information relating to identifiable natural persons or enabling their identification.
- User: the owner of the data.
- Data controller: the person who determines the purposes and means of processing the user’s data before obtaining their consent and who assumes the responsibility for compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Personal data processing: the operations or technical procedures whether automated or otherwise, which enable the collection, recording, storage, use, production, modification, restriction or cancellation, transfer or communication of data.
- Consent: any freely given, unambiguous, specific and informed indication of the user’s wishes, by which they consent to the processing of their data.
- Third parties: any natural or legal person who is external to BEEVERYCREATIVE and other than the user.
- Data processor: the legal person, public authority, service or other body which provides a service to the controller and processes personal data on their behalf.
- Transfer or communication of data: any revelation of data made to a third party.
- Data controller
- What information BEEVERYCREATIVE may collect from you and for what purpose
The personal data collected will depend on the type of interaction you have with us. In general, it will be data which you have voluntarily provided and which is characterized by having: i) a limited nature because we won´t ask for more information (personal data) than is strictly necessary for the purpose indicated; ii) a specific purpose for which they are to be processed; iii) A lawful basis that allows for such processing, which may consist of your express and freely given consent, which can be revoked at any time; the execution of a contract between yourself and BEEVERYCREATIVE; and the legitimate interest of BEEVERYCREATIVE that may consist of: producing statistics to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service, as well as to adapt our products or website (among other things) to them; Enabling the functioning of our website using technical and functional cookies and Complying with the obligations and legal requirements involving the processing of personal data.
These are the main interactions that you may have with us:
- You purchase a product from our store (on BEEPRODUCTS);
- You contact our customer service or other services by sending email, contact telephone or sending letter available in our website (on BEEINTOUCH–»CONTACT);
- You participate in our forums (on FORUM);
- You interact with our profiles on social networks;
- You browse our websites;
- You participate in a selection process available in our website (on BEEINTOUCH–»CAREERS)
- To make download Beesoft (on BEESOFT).
Depending on your interaction we collect information and use it for the following purposes:
- manage your relationship with BEEVERYCREATIVE after purchase;
- Assisting you in completing transactions and orders of our products or services, processing payments, arranging shipments and deliveries and facilitating repairs and returns.
- delivering comprehensive customer support, offering products, services, subscriptions and features that may interest you and enabling you to participate in events and workshops.
- Improving the performance and operation of our products, solutions, services and support, including timely warranty support.
- Communicating with you about BEEVERYCREATIVE Services: responses to your inquiries or requests, service completion or warranty-related communications, safety recall notifications, communications required by law
- Maintaining the integrity and security of our websites, products, features and services and preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activity that might compromise your information. When you interact with us, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity.
In order to facilitate, please see below our data collection and use matrix for a quick-reference guide to how we use the data we collect and our lawful basis for processing such data:
|INTERACTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE WITH US||Information that you voluntarily provide||purposes||Lawful basis for processing|
|You purchase a product from our store||name, email; address; country; postcode; city; Telephone; VAT.||Execution and management of the requested purchase process including
payment, delivery of the order to the address provided and returns. Assisting you in completing transactions and orders of our products or services.
We will also use the email address to resolve issues during the processing of a
request. The telephone number is required for contacting you if there is an issue with an order.
|You contact our customer service or other services||Name; email; contact number
|Communicating with you responding to your inquiries or requests, service completion or warranty-related communications, safety recall notifications, communications required by law.
Telephone support and managing the technical assistance for the
repair of the device.
The telephone number is required for contacting you in the event of an issue.
|Consent of the interested party and
|You participate in our forums||Accessing and participating in the forum according to the conditions of participation which you have accepted upon registration||Consent of the interested party|
|You interact with our profiles on social networks||Identifiable data and login details originating from that service in order to sign in, and any other information that you provide when you interact with us.||Interacting and participating with our profiles.||Consent of the interested party|
|You browse our websites||None. Statistical information about the use of our website and information gathered using cookies (browser, date and time of connection, etc.). You need see
|Enabling smooth browsing, adapted to your needs as a user.||Consent of the interested party|
|You participate in a selection process available in our website||Identifiable data and contact details:
Academic and professional data: Curriculum Vitae, academic record or
Results of the tests, group dynamics, personal interviews and selection
Information to confirm your residency and work permit, if necessary.
Certificate of disability if you provide it to us.
|Managing the participation of the candidate in the selection process and carrying out their assessment.||Consent of the interested party|
|Make download Beesoft||Enabling downoload beesoft.||Consent of the interested party|
We do not use your personal data for automated decision-making that could adversely affect you or have legal consequences for you.
- International Data Transfers by BEEVERYCREATIVE
Your personal data are not transferred internationally.
- How long do we retain your data
We retain your data for the time necessary to meet the purpose for which it was collected, taking the legitimacy of the processing into account. If the same type of personal data is used for two or more different purposes (purchase and payment/billing), we will apply the longer storage limitation period and we will only allow access to those that need it in order to carry out their duties. SO:
- For purposes related to the execution of the contract for the sale or use of a product, we will retain your personal data for as long as the contractual relationship remains valid or for as long as it is necessary to meet our contractual obligations.
- For purposes relating to marketing activities and commercial or corporate communication, we will retain your data for a period of five years from the last date that we obtained your consent. If you revoke it, we will restrict the personal data related to these purposes so that it cannot be used and we will delete it.
- For purposes related to the analysis and improvement of the user experience involving the use of personal data, we will retain your data for a maximum period of five years from obtaining your consent.
- For purposes related to personnel selection processes, we will retain the personal data of the applicants for one years.
- For purposes connected with the fulfilment of our legal obligations, we will retain your data for the period specified by the specific applicable law (tax, trading, etc.) in each case.
Once the maximum storage limitation period has ended, we will delete your personal data as stipulated by the GDPR, meaning it shall be restricted, made anonymous, pseudonymised or totally erased.
- Children’s Privacy
It is evident that 3D printing has a place in schools and universities all over the world, and we are sure that the impact will be even greater in the future. However, BEEVERYCREATIVE does not knowingly collect information from children because this websites and printers are for educator. Although we cannot verify your age when you purchase our products and services, we have implemented control mechanisms in such cases, we will restrict the personal data entered by the minor until his father, mother or guardian validates registration and proceeds to finalize the purchase. We will delete any personal data entered by any minor under the age of 16 years who does not comply with this condition within a limited time period.
- How BEEVERYCREATIVE Keep Your Data Secure
The data security principle requires that the necessary technical and organizational measures be adopted to ensure the security of the personal data and to prevent its alteration, loss or unauthorized access and processing. BEEVERYCREATIVE have this concern about the security of your data and daily strives for it.
On the basis of the provisions of the GDPR, we have established additional measures that improve the control of the processes and the security of our privacy management model, by applying the best available practices. Your data is hosted on reliable servers and is protected by strict policies and security measures and, periodically, we submit to independent external audits to check the robustness of our management model and to explore opportunities for improvement.
- How BEEVERYCREATIVE Share Data
BEEVERYCREATIVE may share personal data with service providers and authorized third parties for legitimate activities and purposes (for example, those which are necessary for the operation of processes or the provision of products and services provided by other companies, contracted by BEEVERYCREATIVE and who can assume the role of “Data processor”).
However, this communication shall always be protected by the existence of a contract that regulates it. Some of these activities are:
- Technical support (aftersales) and user support;
- Operational and contractual relationship with our business partners (distributors, retailers, technical support, etc.)
- BEEVERYCREATIVE may transfer your data to third parties when it is required for the fulfilment of our legal obligations (tax, trading, etc.) or at the request of a legal authority.
On selecting the companies that provide us with these services, we have taken into account, among other factors, their compliance with the GDPR (and they are actually susceptible to be audited by our team). They carry out the processing of personal data on the basis of the indications that we specify in writing in a contract and always in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
- Use of tools for automatic data collection
- Cookies: Small data files that the internet server sends to the device you are using to access our website. They can be proprietary or third-party cookies (such as those arising from the use of the Google Analytics tool), they are only associated to your browser and do not themselves provide personal data. Cookies cannot harm your device and are very useful to us for identifying and resolving errors, and offering you a better user experience. Read more in our Cookies Policy.
- Use of social networks
When you interact with our profiles on social networks you agree that they may use plugins to transfer the information directly from the device to the operator of that social network. This may occur, for example, when you leave a comment, share information or follow someone. In such case, the information may automatically appear on your profile. If you do not wish that to happen, BEEVERYCREATIVE recommend that you log out from that network before interacting with us. Check their privacy policies to find out more about what personal data could they could gather on you.
Twitter (https://twitter.com/es/privacy )
- Your responsibility
As a user, you are responsible for the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the data that you provide to BEEVERYCREATIVE. You are also responsible for the information that you provide to us regarding third parties, from whom you are obliged to obtain their consent.
BEEVERYCREATIVE cannot be held liable for any violation of third-party rights by one or more users via their activities on the BEEVERYCREATIVE website.
- What are your rights and how to exercise them
- Right to be informed: You have the right to obtain clear and easy-to-understand information about how we use your personal data and what your rights are. BEEVERYCREATIVE give you this information in this policy.
- Right of access: You have the right to access the personal data we hold on you. In certain cases, there may be a (50,00€) cost to cover the administrative expenses that providing the information involves. Any repetitive, unfounded or excessive requests will not be attended to. To exercise this right, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach any prove your identity.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we complete or rectify your personal data when it is incorrect, incomplete or not up to date. To exercise this right, write to us at email@example.com and attach any prove your identity.
- Right to erasure/to be forgotten: You have the right to request that BEEVERYCREATIVE delete or remove your personal data, as long as it is possible and the company has no legal or legitimate reasons for keeping it. To exercise this right, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach any prove your identity.
- Right to restrict processing: The processing of your data will be subject to limitations (we can continue to store it but without using it) when any of the following circumstances apply: 1) you have requested verification of the accuracy of the data that we hold, 2) you have objected to the processing, 3) we no longer require your data for the purposes of processing or 4) the processing is unlawful.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your personal data to another data controller where possible. To exercise this right, write to us at email@example.com and attach any prove your identity.
- Right to withdraw your consent and the right object to direct marketing: You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, and you can unsubscribe from our direct marketing communications. You can do this by clicking on the link “Unsubscribe” link that you will find in any email or communication that we send you, or by writing to us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to file a complaint with a control authority: If you believe that we have not respected your rights, you can file a complaint with the Portuguese Data Protection Agency (www.cnpd.pt). We encourage you to contact with DPO – Data Protection Officer in the first instance by writing to us at email@example.com so that we can assist you.
- Contact us
+351 234 198 891
Date of application: 07th September, 2018