– Arduino MEGA compatible: ATMEGA2560 microcontroller and FT232 USB-UART bridge, compatible with all RAMPS class firmware
– Firmware can use the same configurations as RAMPS 1.4
– Easy DISPLAY + SD-CARD connector, RepRap Discount SmartController compatible pin header on board
– All extra pins are broken out in a fashion similar to RAMPS 1.4 (AUX-1, AUX-2, AUX-3, Servos1)
– 3x Connectors wired to the ADC for temperature control using analog sensors (thermistors)
– Up to 5 motor drivers with easy micro stepping setup (configurable via jumpers)
– 4x PWM capable power-mosfet outputs (Heated Bed, Extruder 1, Extruder 2, Fans)
– 4 Layers PCB to optimize heat dissipation.
– 6x End-stop connectors (X-min / X-max / Y-min / Y-max / Z-min / Z-max) with dedicated lines for +5V, GND and Signal (with on-board pull-up and current limit)
– Headers with several +5V-GND pairs and +24V(or +12V)-GND pairs
– On-board reset-able fuse for short-circuit protection.